Vegan┆ Paleo┆ Grain free┆Oil free
Yield: 4 Oreos
Ok it’s one thing to make a banging recipe, but it’s another when it’s this simple. You cannot get better than this.
#1. It’s no bake. No waiting for the brownies to bake or cool, just mix, and set in the freezer for 5 minutes.
#2. The cleanup is nonexistent. They’re set in wax paper muffin tins🙌🏻
#3. You only need 5 ingredients. 😍
🔺1/2 cup of pitted medjool dates 🔺1/2 cup almond meal 🔺1 tablespoon of coconut milk
1. Mix in a food processor until smooth or hand mix in a small bowl
2. Line muffin tins with wax paper and then using half of the dough, press into the base layer.
3. Add layer Of coconut frosting
4. Roll and flatten out the top layer and then set in the freezer for 5 minutes.
Note* I topped it off with crushed Oreo flavored candy canes.
🔺1/8 cup of Coconut cream
🔺1/4 teaspoon of agave nectar
1. In a small bowl, mix ingredients until uniform.