Vegan | Gluten-Free | Dairy Free | Refined Sugar Free |
These are so decadent and rich they have the perfect creamy, fluffy pb center balanced with a chewy chocolatey sprouted oats shell, all coming together in a deliciously nourishing treat that you’ll love. They are low carb and rich in fiber, protein, and monounsaturated FA aka “healthy fats” keeping you full and energized! (see nutrition facts below)
-1/3 cup @onedegreeorganics sprouted steel cut oats
-1/4 cup water
-1/2 tbsp honey
-1 tsp organic peanut butter
-1 tbsp +2 tsp @navitasorganics cacao powder
-pinch of salt
PB Cream Filling:
-3 tbsp organic creamy peanut butter.
-1 tbsp + 2 tsp organic unsweetened vanilla soy milk (or your milk of choice).
Dark Chocolate swirl (optional)
-1 tbsp @wholefoods organic dark chocolate chunks.
-1 tsp organic coconut oil.
1. In a medium sized bowl, soak oats with water and salt for about 15-20 mins-stir halfway through.
2. Add the cacao, peanut butter and honey, stir.
3. Drop equal portions into a lined muffin tin and smooth into cups with a hollow center. Place in the freezer for 12 minutes.
4. Prepare PB cream and then scoop equal portions into the cups and place back in the freezer.
5. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds then swirl onto tops of Pb cups and place back in the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
Store in the refrigerator